What is physical fitness in physical education?
Physical fitness is to the human body what fine tuning is to an engine. It enables us to perform up to our potential. Fitness can be described as a condition that helps us look, feel and do our best. ● Physical fitness involves the performance of the heart and lungs, and the muscles of the body.
What is physical fitness short answer?
Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities. Physical fitness is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and sufficient rest.
What are the 5 components of physical education?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What is the 2 types of physical fitness?
Physical fitness can be defined in two categories: health related and motor related. The health related components of physical fitness are of great importance because they make an individual fit, functional and productive for everyday living.
What are the 12 components of physical fitness?
|The Components of Physical Fit||Agility|
What are the types of fitness?
There are three kinds of fitness:
- Aerobic fitness. Aerobic activities condition your heart and lungs. …
- Muscle strengthening. Stronger muscles can mean either more powerful muscles that can do bigger jobs (such as lifting heavier weights) or muscles that will work longer before becoming exhausted (endurance). …
What are examples of physical health?
Physical wellness involves making good choices when it comes to:
- Flu and Colds Prevention.
- Illness Prevention.
- Physical Activity and Body Movement.
- Sexual Health.